Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY 5 - FRIDAY FUN DAY



Sweater- Express, Braided Necklace- Twelve by Cynthia Vincent, Belt- H&M, Cord Jeans- Jcrew, Boots- F21, Earrings- F21, Sunglasses- thrifted, Clutch- Express

Andy and I had fun with these photos. I was excited to put together something casual because I have been dressing up every day and it's nice to have a break. 

Today, one of my Foxy-Friends mentioned that one of my outfits would be a small fortune to put together. Luckily, I lived close to Last Chance for 4 years and was able to pick up most of my name brand attire there for a fraction of retail prices. For those of you that don't know what Last Chance is, it's basically Nordstrom's version of a yard sale. Thanks to Nordstrom's lax return policy they get a lot of returns. Those items are then sent to Last Chance and sold at a third of Nordstrom prices. You have to be patient and picky but I have found a lot of great stuff. Another great place for vintage designer brands is e-bay. 

Happy Friday everyone!



0 comments: