Friday, January 28, 2011

DAY 19 - HAPPY FRIDAY



Bolero-BCBG, Dress and Belt-Target, Shoes-Kenneth Cole, Ring-Frances, Earrings-F21

I'm so glad today is Friday. This has been a long week. I can't think of anything to write about today and people keep coming in and out of my office.  So, I'm going to make this short and sweet.
Happy Friday! Have fun this weekend and if you're in Phoenix and have nothing to do on Saturday, hit up Frances's 75% off sale. See the above Leopard ring I'm wearing? Yeah, that's a Frances find and I love it.

P.S. I have really veiny hands, nurses love them. If you haven't noticed them, look at my hand holding the flower, my veins actually cross, making an X. Do your veins do that?

12 comments:

Kate said...

cute! your blog is so cute!

Unknown said...

can we just talk about how cool your blog is for a sec?! SO cool. serious cool. i am adding you to our side bar cool... i can't wait to see what you do/wear next!

~selina

BECKY MAY said...

wow! you're beautiful! lovly dress!

The Flower Girl

X

Sabby V said...

Wow, love your posts! You look amazing!
Check out my blog for a giveaway.

BTW just became your newest follower.

SAbrina
http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Nop my veins don't show at all, that's why I'm afraid of nurses, loved the ring is so pretty! Have a lovely friday ;)

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

Rissy said...

you're so cute! psyched to be a new follower!

www.rissyblogs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

totally love your blog and ideas!
following :)


xoxox
www.stephanieandsuch.blogspot.com

Kath said...

So cute!!
I loved the color of your hair! Amazing.
:D
xxx
www.enjoyourselfwithstyle.wordpress.com

Sofia said...

Adorable! You're blog is just too cute. Love the color of that cardigan. Thanks for dropping by and following my blog. You can be sure I'm returning the favor!

CC said...

What beautiful pictures! I just became a follower. I have a new blog, wish my pictures could be as pretty!

-CC
closetcraftkitchensavings.blogspot.com

mandyface said...

oh man i wanted to go to that sale so bad :( maybe i'll stop by today and see if its still going! ps- your outfit is ushmaziiiiiing!!!

Unknown said...

new to your blog and luv it as I do this ensemble. It's perfection!