Thursday, January 27, 2011

DAY 18 - FUCHSIA FRILLS




Skirt-Ann Taylor, Shirt-Macy's, Shoes-Last Chance, Bag-Nordstrom, Necklace-Anthropologie

Sorry about not posting day 18 yesterday. I was crazy busy. I was trying to be Super Mom. You know, the Mom that comes home from work, cooks dinner, does laundry, gives her sweetsie a bath, then reads to her, sings to her, does the stuff that she brought home from work...and then she's supposed to take photos and post a blog? Crazy, right? Anyways, I passed out before taking photos so I tried to look extra pretty for you today. 
So, back to this Super Mom business. Being Super Mom is hard. In fact it's impossible and we, as women, love to hold ourselves to impossible expectations with little reward. So, I want you Foxy Ladies to do something for me...stop and go do something for YOURSELVES! I recommend finding something in fuchsia like the heels I have above (Last Chance, baby!)  Maybe all you need is a 32 oz. soda from QT and a long bath but do something for you! 
Gotta go, love you, bye.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Great necklace! Like it so much!

Anonymous said...

love the necklace, so pretty!

Kileen said...

wow, i'm loving the fuchsia look on you! you have me now in search of fuchsia-colored heels. :)

and i'm now following you too!

cute and little
enter my giveaway!

bird and tree said...

thanks for the add...and the sweet words! I love this color! IT is sooo perfect...and looks very chic on you! Following you also!

Julia said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! We follow you now, too and you've already got me surveying my closet. Well done!

http://www.chrislovesjulia.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Well aren't you a pretty thing! I just LOVE your outfit! Following! Come say hi to me at http://runningonhappiness.blogspot.com/

Petite Mom said...

That top is gorgeous on you! I love how girly and colorful your outfit is. Gorgeous! Way to go super mom! Hope your little peanut is being good to you too. Thanks for checking out my blog. I'm following you! Does that count as doing something for myself?

petitemom.blogspot.com

oomph. said...

i was seriously just looking at a pair of fuchsia pumps at lunch today! they look fab on you!

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Sean and Lori said...

Wow i really love your shoes!!!

Fancy House Road said...

I don't know how Mom's do it. I'm on the computer for 14+ hours a day. At this rate, I don't know how I'll ever fit children in to my life.

Go Supermom!

-Cam

Sophia said...

What a stellar outfit and what a fantastic post.
LOVE your blog. love it!
~Sister#2
Sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

Rini said...

Oh my God! Fuchsia and beige are one of my favorite combos ever. Reminds me of spring, in the heart of winter. Nice! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for your comment.

I love this outfit and the necklace is amazing, it looks like candy, I want to eat it haha :)

Have a nice day!

Love,
B