Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY 11 - BUY YOURSELF SOME FLOWERS




Shirt, Pants, Hat and Necklace-Anthropologie, Shoes-Jimmy Choo

Spring is coming and I'm getting sick of wearing dark colors. So, today I'm sporting spring colors. I think it's important to dress how you feel before following the "rules" of the season.  Don't you love the pastel colors in the floral print blouse I'm wearing?  I used to hate floral prints because they reminded me of the 80's but my heart has softened, I've repented and now I'm no respecter of prints. So, I'm recommending floral prints to you, my Foxy Friends, and if you would like to send me a photo of you in a floral print, I'll feature it on my blog. So, send it to superlativerehabATgmail.com

2 comments:

JustAGirl said...

I might rethink florals after seeing this post. I love your top. So adorable!

Debra said...

I like your style better than Zina's. The floral looks great and love the hat.