Friday, January 14, 2011

DAY 10 - MALL STORIES




Jacket-F21 (borrowed from my friend April), Pants-JCrew, Necklace-Kohls, Shoes-Coach, Sunglasses-Urban Outfitters

It's only day 10?  I mean, Yeah! It's day 10! Not to rub it in for my colder weather friends but it was 71 degrees when I took the above photos.

Last night I went out with my friend Alisa. We went to Blue Wasabi and then walked around San Tan mall when, all of a sudden, I see a man in a mini skirt. His thigh highs came down just below HIS skirt and he had a long blonde flowing wig. This is the second time I've seen this man at the San Tan mall and I can't figure out why I never see him walk in any stores...he scares me.  Anyways, I had to get that out because I'm still picturing his large man calves trying to walk in 6 inch wedge heels!
Which reminds me of this time when I worked at Express, a man with large calves walks in and asked me if we sold XL thong underwear and I didn't see any on the shelf so I went in the back to check, I looked and couldn't find any. I explained the situation and asked if his girlfriend or wife would wear any other types of underwear and he stopped me and said they were for him...crickets. So do any of you have any strange mall stories for me? If so, leave me a comment. 

Happy Friday everyone! Come back on Monday to check out day eleven.

2 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

LOve it! And I love your blog and your style!


My name is Amber and I am Camille's Step-Sister in Law, I found your blog through her Facebook. I will have to stop by again soon to check out your outfits!

Amber's Notebook

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

When I worked at Fredrick's of Hollywood there was not a day that went by that I didn't have a weird sketchy person come by the store. I had a man who spent over $300 one time on underwear and lingerie for himself. He said they were just more comfortable! Who knows! :) Good times, good times...actually no, I try to shut out most of those memories. haha