Tuesday, January 4, 2011

25 Days of Outfit Dissections - Day 2



dress-h&m, scarf-gift, belts-h&m, boots f21, watch-nordstrom

Today is day 2 of my outfit dissections and, so far, it's been relatively painless. I'll start getting a little more creative with my backdrops. I wasn't sure if Andy was going to get home in time to take photos so I had my friend April take them on the side of her house. Luckily, she's an amazing photographer and can make a block wall and an RV gate look cool!
If you're wondering whether I got breast implants, the answer is no. That is the bombshell bra. Love it! Whenever I wear something tight I feel a little self conscious so I strap that thing on and I feel like Joan from Mad Men.
Make sure to come back tomorrow because I have another hot little number lined up. 

0 comments: