Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY 8 - SWEATER FATE




Sweater-Target, Jeans-Leeloo, T-shirt- JCrew, Bag-Botkier, Shoes-Seychelles, Necklace-Lucky Brand, Watch-Michael Kors, Bracelet- Gap, Sunglasses-Urban Outfitter

How many of you love Target?! I can't hear your response but I know you're nodding your head. Actually, leave a comment with you favorite ever Target purchase. I always find something I love and they have everything I need. I love that they have been featuring high fashion labels at Target, too...brilliant! Currently, they're feature William Rast and not just shirts - they have William Rast jeans. So, last week I found the sweater I'm wearing above on sale for $15.00. I saw it was in a size L so I searched and searched and quietly prayed and BAM!, I found it in my size. So, what do you think? It's adorable, right? And it's comfortable, which bumps it up on my favorites list.

Happy Wednesday!  I hope to see you tomorrow for Day 9.

7 comments:

JustAGirl said...

My favorite Target purchase was a light blue/gray trench coat I bought 8 years ago. Perfect for chilly days in the fall and spring.

Thekla said...

you are gorgeous:)x


http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com stop by:)x

Ashypoo said...

I seriously don't have a favorite Target purchase. There are so many, but esp. a floral and lace black dress and a colorful floral romper.

JustAGirl said...

All this Target talk inspired me to go visit one. Picked up a pretty silky tank and a cream knit cardigan.

Francesca said...

gorgeous! target must be different over there because where i live, it's where all the lower class people shop and the things are very basic and not very appealing hahaha

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

The Turley's said...

I love how you can make something I would never buy at target be something I would go buy after seeing it on you. also, aviators- so sexy. I love them.

Mece said...

super chic outfit! a-la Victoria Beckham!