Monday, May 16, 2011

CATCHING UP



I haven't blogged in awhile so I'm playing catch-up. Here a few things that have been taking up my time.

1. My window sill has been a sad lonely vacant space until recently. I saw these cute terrariums demonstrated on various sites in different shapes and sizes and decided to give it a try. I bought the hanging spheres on cb2.com for $3.95 and then bought some little plants at Lowe's. My Mother and I played around with the dirt and plants, sand and rocks and these are the little worlds we created. 

2. This year Easter was pretty exciting. I was pretty entertained watching Lauren hunt for eggs and then go through each one, hoping for a small chocolate egg to devour. Each time she found one she would pop it in her mouth wrapper and all...yummy. 

3. The dressers above were supposed to be night stands but I thought they were too wide so I put them together on the opposite wall to create a dresser. The dressers were Ikea malm's that I painted and added new hardware to. I painted a few pictures, put them in Ikea frames, added a few accessories from Marshall home and called it quits. Now on to the next project. 

1 comments:

Mary said...

I love your post.
kiss.
http://mary1975.blogs.elle.es/