Thursday, March 3, 2011

FUNNY FACE




Shirt-Gap, Pants-Elizabeth & James, Belt-Anthropologie, Necklace-Vintage, Glasses-Last Chance, Shoes-Nine West, Purse-Carlos, Earrings-Banana Republic, Nails-Shellac

Audrey Hepburn inspired todays outfit. The great thing about fashion is it has a way of repeating itself. I continually look at old magazines and books for inspiration.
You'll have to forgive me for not posting yesterday. I was too busy enjoying my pajama party. I ordered pizza, drank Italian sodas and watched Funny Girl...so much fun!

11 comments:

Gertrude said...

Love this minimalist look! The blouse is gorgeous x

Bows and Pearls

Lynzy said...

What a gorgeous outfit! i love the neutrals all together and the shape of the glasses is perfect for you! :)

Kc said...

Hi :) thanks for your nice comment on my blog. I hope to be posting about happier things soon, so def come back and have a look :) great blog! Following :)

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I am obsessed with MK and Ashley, so I am totally jealous that you have something they designed!!! Those pants look amazing on you.

Ramsey said...

Flawless outfit! I am pretty much infatuated with this!

this free bird said...

You look so relaxed and fab. I love that belt!! Is that a recent Anthro purchase?? LOVE

xo,
C

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

So cute, love the white pants and belt. I want some Italian Soda! That sounds amazing.

Erin Willett said...

Adorable outfit. Looks really classy :)

heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

sooo cute i love that shirt, and the glasses are adorable!!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

What a great outfit! So breezy and fresh!

invasionista

arielle elise. said...

what a beautiful outfit....love the glasses :)

~arielle