Monday, February 7, 2011

The 7 Days of Valentine

Hey, Andy here! Yep, I'm the husband.


This is an unauthorized hi-jacking of Living Foxy. As you've heard, I have provided some pretty lame Valentine's Day experiences in the past. This year, I'd like to show my wife that she's the love of my life through my 7 Days of Valentine. I figure that I will most likely not get it right if I only have one day but who could mess up 7 days in a row?

OK, I just realized I messed up already.  I just looked at the calendar and noticed that if I start today and end on Valentine's day, that will be 8 days.  So, the official start will be tomorrow.

I'll get my wife a little something everyday (key word: little) until the 14th and I'll let you know what it is everyday.  That is, of course, if she doesn't change the password on me!  Let me know each day in the comments thingy if it was a cool gift or not.  Or better yet, only say nice things so that she thinks I'm great!

1 comments:

Kate said...

I gave you the stylish blogger award :)