Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FOXY FEATURE



Pants-F21, Shirt and Vest-H&M, Shoes-Just Fab, Bracelet-Charming Charlie

Today, I want to feature a local fashionista. This girl is one of my best Foxy Friends. Her name is Alisa and she's uber-Foxy. Every time I see her, I mentally take note of her outfit and then try to figure out  how to duplicate it at home. She confidently and effortlessly wears her 6 inch platform heels everywhere, while I slowly and carefully trudge behind her in my 3 inchers. She can also sport a bun ten times better than I can.
Thank you Alisa for being a loyal reader, commenter, friend and visual inspiration.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

ummmmmm hi. you are adorable. these pics are adorable. i need to look more graceful in 6 inch heels... shoot.

Sist and Sist said...

love. love. love your blog!

charming said...

Thanks for featuring Charming Charlie in your blog!! We have added your blog to our blog mentions page on our website. It’s a page we created exclusively for showcasing Charming Charlie blog mentions!
http://www.charmingcharlie.com/blog-mentions

amber said...

This is so fun girls! Audrey what an amazing job you are doing with this fun blog! I am way impressed. Alissa....you look adorable.