Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I lOVE VINTAGE

Follow my blog with bloglovin


Yesterday I talked about the cool vintage boutique Andy found for me on his phone. Well, here it is! Feathers boutique...and it was amazing. It was definitely the #1 vintage boutiqe I visited and after doing a little post-trip research, I'm not alone in that sentiment. The cute girl shown above works there and I just had to have her picture. She also had a super cute ring on that I was lusting after. I didn't think to take a picture of it while I was there so I just zoomed in and included it above.  It's made by a local Austin designer, Chrissy Bowlby and her jewelry line is  featured at their boutique (here's a better photo).
The boutique has a serious collection of great clothes, not to mention a lot of new Jeffrey Campbell shoes (Please Andy? Can I get a souvenir to remind me of Austin?).  I ended up with the above pictured items: 1. Turquoise belt - I have it on today with a bronze colored dress and it looks killer; 2. Brown leather belt - I have a purse to match it so it was a no brainer; 3. I love vintage, turquoise and jewelry so the necklace was also pretty easy to talk myself into.
I must say, Austin kinda took me by surprise.  I'll go back.  And in a world full of cities I have yet to visit, that's saying a lot.

0 comments: