Monday, November 8, 2010

EPOCH FASHION



Here are some classic examples of what not to wear at the VMA's. I'm fine with the '80s coming back but, wow.
1.  Strung out hooker: I've heard this is a new trend but I was trying to pretend it wasn't actually happening.
 2. You know those pictures where something from the background looks like it's on the person's head?  This isn't one of those.  That thing is actually on her head.  I'm not Gaga over it.
3. I feel bad for her. Somebody must have told her she would be doing some speed skating that night.
4. Her mom should never have let her bring magic markers to the swim party.

2 comments:

Sean and Lori said...

LOVE the comments they are so so true!! I got a good laugh from it thanks :)

JustAGirl said...

Well I actually like the dress Lady Gaga is wearing..... I know, I know. You're disappointed in me.