Monday, October 25, 2010

LASHING OUT



























Life's Mystery #1,334: Why is it prettier (even sexier!) for the little hairs around our eyes to be longer?  Honestly, it makes no sense but it's an undeniable fact: longer and fuller is better. Period.  Hence, the eyelash extension rage swirling around us.  I had it done and I must say it's great!  One of the biggest advantages is not having to wear mascara. There are different lengths and, after seeing a few other girls with them, I wish I would have gone longer. The second photo above is my eye (pay no attention to my messy eyebrow). If you would like some of your own you can contact Amber Arrington @ 4EIGHT0- THREE13-1355.
I say, if you can't grow longer legs, might as well get longer lashes.

2 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

That's awesome! I want to get some done! I have heard though that it can make your real eyelashes fall out. Let me know if this happens to you!

JustAGirl said...

Your real eyelashes fall out anyway naturally. I have them too (by Amber) and love them!